Quick and Easy!
- 4 fresh artichokes, steamed and cut into quarters
- 1 (8.5-oz) jar Bella Sun Luci sun dried tomatoes, Halves or Julienne Cut, drained, reserving olive oil
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Cut off or trim end of artichoke stem.
- Slice 3/4 inch off the top of the artichoke. If desired, snip the thorny tips off of each of the leaves with kitchen scissors.
- Wash artichokes, taking care to shake out excess water so they will not be soggy when steamed.
- Place in a vegetable steamer, covered, over boiling water. Steam for 35 to 45 minutes, depending on size. The artichokes are ready when one of the outer leaves can easily be removed.
- Allow artichokes to cool to room temperature. Cut into quarters and arrange on a platter with drained sun dried tomatoes, reserving olive oil for vinaigrette.
- Top with lemon wedges for garnish. Drizzle with vinaigrette (see Bella's Sunny Artichoke Salad Vinaigrette Recipe). Top with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
This and others recipies available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746