Quick and Easy!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 small servings of your favorite pasta
- 2 oz Bella Sun Luci ready to eat, Greek, Basil, or Zesty Pepper, or Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne Cut
- 2 Tbsp Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil for the cause and 1 Tbsp for cooking the chicken
- 4 med-lg garlic cloves, minced
- 8 oz mushrooms
- 3 oz white wine
- 8 oz whipping cream
- 4 while sprigs plus 4 leaves sage
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the mushrooms.
- Set aside the sage sprigs and finely chop the 4 sage leaves.
- On a medium high flame, sauté the mushrooms in the 2 Tbsp olive oil with salt and pepper until lightly browned.
- Add the garlic, stir for a minute or two, add the sage, stir in and add wine.
- Reduce until almost dry.
- Add the cream.
- On a low flame, stirring occasionally, reduce to slightly thicken.
- While reducing the sauce, cook the pasta and, in an oven-ready sauté pan, sear both sides of each chicken breast to light brown, remove to the oven and bake on each side 3-5 minutes (6-10 minutes total, depending on the size of each chicken breast).
- Present with the chicken breast on top of the spaghetti and the sauce on top of the chicken.
- Garnish with the sun dried tomato julienne and sage sprigs.
This and others recipies available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746