Quick and Easy!
- Cooking Spray
- 2 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 cup Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. prepared honey mustard
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups quick cooking rice, prepared according to directions.
- 1/2 cup Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne-Cut
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Using a sharp knife, cut pork lengthwise 3/4 of the way through.
- Place in a prepared pan and spread sun dried tomato pesto in the incision.
- Fold pork back in half and use a metal or wooden skewer to close the seam.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- In a small bowl combine vinegar, honey mustard and thyme. Spoon mixture over pork.
- Roast for 45 minutes until an instant thermometer reads 155 degrees.
- Let pork rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing crosswise into 1 inch thick slices. Serve pork with rice.
- Garnish with Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomtoes Julienne Cut and green or black olives.
This and others recipies available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746