Quick and Easy!
- 2/3 cup Bella Sun Luci sun dried tomatoes julienne cut or halves in oil, oil drained and set aside, sun dried tomatoes pureed and set aside separately
- 4 lg garlic cloves, rough chopped
- 1/2 tsp whole dry oregano
- 4 oz dry white wine
- 28 oz crushed tomatoes or tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan and fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Over a medium flame in a large sauce pan, heat 1 Tbs of the sun dried tomato oil and sauté the garlic, stirring often until light golden.
- Add the oregano, stir 15 seconds, add the wine and reduce until 1/2-1 oz liquid remains.
- Add the 28 oz tomatoes and sun dried tomato puree, heat to simmering, turn to low and simmer 10 minutes stirring often, season with salt and pepper and serve hot over just-cooked, well drained spaghetti.
- Garnish with basil and parmesan.
This and others recipies available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746