Quick and Easy!
- 2-15 oz. cans chickpeas/garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1-8.5 ounce jar Bella Sun Luci Halves or Julienne Cut Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil & Herbs
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ lemon juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 12 to 15 grinds black pepper
- ¼ cup water
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- Chopped olives, for garnish
- In a blender combine first eight ingredients.
- Blend on low speed until smooth.
- If the mixture is too dry, add a few more tablespoons of olive oil to help blend.
- Spoon the hummus into a serving dish.
- Garnish with sliced olives and fresh basil leaves.
- Serve with pieces of pita bread or toasted baguette slices.
This and others recipies available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746